Simplecom SE515 Tool-Free NVMe / SATA Dual Protocol M.2 SSD to USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C Enclosure
SE515 is a M.2 SSD to USB-C enclosure supports both NVMe and SATA Protocol based M.2 SSD. No need to worry which protocol of your M.2 SSD, it will turn any M.2 SSD into a portable USB drive. It features an solid aluminium body and USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface for super-fast read and write speed up to 10Gbps*.
Featuring a durable lightweight aluminium casing, it looks elegant and professional, Tool-Free design allow to mount Hard Drives in seconds without Tools, allow to accessing multiple M.2 SSD easily. The USB Type-C connector is small and reversible, which makes for easier insertions. You can connect the USB-C plug quickly with either side facing up.
- Dual Protocol support for both NVMe and SATA M.2 SSD
- Convert any M.2 SSD (M Key or B+M Key) to a USB portable drive
- Premium aluminium exterior with small, portable design
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface up to 10Gbps* transfer rate
- Tool Free design allow to mount M.2 SSD in seconds without tools
- Plug and play, no drivers required
- Compatible M.2 size: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280
- Dimension: 94x40x10mm (LxWxH)
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.4 and above
- 1x SE515 Dual Protocol M.2 SSD Enclosure
- 1x USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 1x USB-C to USB-A Cable
*SE515 supports both NVMe and SATA based M.2 SSD (M Key or B+M Key), bandwidth will be limited to 6Gbps when using SATA M.2 SSD, as maximum transfer rate of SATA M.2 SSD is 6Gbps